What will you learn?
This webinar will teach strategies for improving soil function on range and pastures, including an emphasis on management of livestock like large migratory herds in natural systems for proper herd impact and increased nutrient and water cycling in grass ecosystems. Learn more…
Jan 10, 2017 2:00 pm US/Eastern
Presented by USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service – Science and Technology
National Technology Support Centers
- Stan Boltz, Regional Soil Health Specialist (ND, SD), USDA NRCS Soil Health Division, Huron, SD
Session Details: Jan 10, 2017 2:00 pm US/Eastern Duration: 01:00 (hh:mm) Export Event to Calendar
*** Please join the session 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar. ***
Who should participate?
Conservationists, Grazing Lands Specialists, Animal Scientists, Others
Education Credits Units:
- American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists – 1 hour ARPAS Credit
- Society for Range Management – 1 hour SRM Credit
- American Forage and Grassland Council – 1 hour CFGP Credit
- Conservation Planner – 1 hour Conservation Planning Credit
Contact Holli.Kuykendall@gnb.usda.gov for more information.
Prepare your computer or mobile device in advance: