This webinar is presented by USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service – Science and Technology, National Technology Support Centers.
What will you learn?
Participants will be provided a framework for determining the identity of plants. Learn more…
- Ricky Linex, Wildlife Biologist, USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service, Weatherford, TX
Session Details: Feb 23, 2017 2:00 pm US/Eastern Duration: 01:00 Export Event to Calendar
*** Please join the session 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar. ***
Who should participate?
Conservationists, Foresters, Wildlife Biologists, Land Owners, Land Managers, Technical Service Providers, Others
Education Credits Units:
- Georgia Master Timber Harvester – 1 hour CLE Continuing Logger Ed Credit
- Society of American Foresters – 1 hour Category 1 Credit
- Society for Range Management – 1 hour SRM Credit
- The Wildlife Society – 1 hour TWS Category 1 Credit
- American Forage and Grassland Council – 1 hour CFGP Credit
- Certified Crop Advisors – 1 hour CCA – CM Credit
- Conservation Planner – 1 hour Conservation Planning Credit
Contact William.Hohman@ftw.usda.gov for more information.
Prepare your computer or mobile device in advance: