What will you learn?
Participants will learn about the efficacy and nontarget effects of neonicotinoid seed treatments and management practices that should be considered to minimize adverse impacts on pollinators and other nontarget organisms. Learn more…
Presented by USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service – Science and Technology
- Christian H. Krupke, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Entomology, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Session Details: Apr 27, 2017 2:00 pm US/Eastern Duration: 01:00 Export Event to Calendar
*** Please join the session 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar. ***
All live webinars are recorded. Within a week of the live event, a View button provides access to the on-demand replay. CEUs are available for on-demand webinars.
Who should participate?
Conservationists, Agronomists, Wildlife Biologists, Land Managers, Land Owners, Technical Service Providers, Others
Education Credits Units:
- American Forage and Grassland Council – 1 hour CFGP Credit
- Certified Crop Advisors – 1 hour CCA – PM Credit
- Conservation Planner – 1 hour Conservation Planning Credit
- Society of American Foresters – 1 hour Category 1 Credit
- Society for Range Management – 1 hour SRM Credit
- The Wildlife Society – 1 hour TWS Category 1 Credit