You are invited to attend the latest Live Webinar sponsored by: Southern Regional Extension Forestry / Forest Health and Invasive Species Program
What will you learn? This webinar will cover basic biology, ecology, and management of the southern pine beetle (SPB). While the focus of the webinar will be the southeastern U.S., attention will be given to the recent encroachment of SPB into the northeastern states. learn more here…
Dr. John Nowak – USDA Forest Service, Southern Pine Beetle Prevention Program Manager
Education Credits from the following organizations continuing education programs have been approved or applied for:
- Texas Dept of Ag – Pesticide Safety Continuing Ed – 1 hour IPM Credit
- Georgia Master Timber Harvester – 1 hour CLE – Environment Credit
- Mississippi Professional Logging Manager – 1 hour Category 1 Credit
- Society of American Foresters – 1 hour Category 1 Credit
- Texas Pro Logger Program – 1 hour Other Credit
Get instructions on how to obtain Continuing Education Credits.
Date and Time: Apr 19, 2017 1:00 pm US/Eastern Duration: 01:00 Export Event To Calendar
*** Please join the session 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar. ***
This webinar will be recorded and posted back to the Webinar Portal for on-demand viewing within a week. CEUs are available for on-demand webinars when applicable.
Who should participate?
- Land owners
- Land managers
- Natural Resource Professionals
Share This Event:
Get instructions on how to Join this event.
This webinar is sponsored by: Southern Regional Extension Forestry / Forest Health and Invasive Species Program – David Coyle
Make sure to start registration process no less than 15 minute prior to the webinar