This is a full-time (39 hrs/wk) 12-month term appointment with possibility of extension, dependent on funding and successful performance.
Program Development. Implementation and Evaluation
- Provide leadership for planning, implementing activities and progress reports for the Northeast Regional Center of Excellence in Vector borne diseases. Develop needs assessment surveys and administer them to public health practitioners in the northeast US.
- Plan and implement educational programs including curricula, short courses and seminars utilizing a variety of methods including direct teaching through group experiences, mass media, newsletters, electronic technology and distance learning.
- Supervise undergraduate interns.
- Analyze and evaluate major program efforts with the input of all program partners and make recommendations for enhancing these efforts.
- Communicate evaluation results, findings, and recommendations as appropriate.
- Prepare quarterly reports and yearly impact statements on program progress and accomplishments. Write and disseminate news reports on the Center’s research and training programs.
- Support the efforts of Center director and co-Investigators.